Midwife-led care is available to mothers-to-be who are expecting an uncomplicated pregnancy and birth.
Our team of highly experienced, friendly and committed midwives are available 24 hours a day for advice throughout your pregnancy. When the time comes for your baby to be born, you will be guided through labour and birth by a midwife you will have met throughout your pregnancy.
A full range of pain relief options is available including epidural by our resident consultant obstetric anaesthetist.
Following birth, you will be cared for in a private room by a midwife who will be on hand to provide you with invaluable support and advice.
Our complete midwife-led package can be accessed at 10, 20 or 30 weeks pregnancy. The 10 week package includes:
- Midwife-led care throughout delivery and your postnatal stay
- Routine booking appointments, antenatal checks and blood tests
- 3 routine ultrasound scans
- 2 appointments with a named consultant obstetrician to ensure your pregnancy is proceeding as expected
- A 24 hour stay in one of our private rooms with the option of having your partner stay with you
- A new born baby check with the resident paediatric medical officer
- Breastfeeding support and advice
- A postnatal physiotherapy consultation and six week tummy check
- A routine skin screening consultation for your baby
- Dietitian advice
- A six week postnatal check with a member of the midwife-led care team
For details of the 20 week and 30 week package, please contact our Maternity Services Advisor on 020 7390 6068.
To find out about fees for Midwife-led care, please click here