Our team of specialist physiotherapists are available to treat all conditions relating to women's health, for example stress incontinence, bladder control problems and weak pelvic floor muscles.
All women undergoing a major gynaecological procedure at The Portland Hospital will be seen by an experienced physiotherapist.
For further information or advice contact the Physiotherapy department on
020 7390 6553.
- Manual therapy to treat any musculo-skeletal discomfort, pain and dysfunction during and following pregnancy.
- Pelvic floor muscle assessment and re-education for continence problems, weak pelvic floor or sexual dysfunction.
- Treatment to support recovery post-hysterectomy and other gynaecological surgery.
- Therapy to ease symptoms associated with the menopause.
- Holistic approach including Bowen therapy, acupuncture/ dry needling, massage and reflexology available in conjunction with conventional therapies.