International Patients Enquiries
Our International Office offers patients and embassies a seamless and efficient referral service to consultants who practise at The Portland Hospital.
Our International Office provides support from the moment a medical report is received right through to assistance with arranging transport home, ensuring international patients feel at ease about coming to London for treatment and feel at home during their stay at The Portland Hospital.
Opening times: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm
International Relations Manager: Corathon Ismaile
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7390 6035 or +44 (0)20 7390 6348
Fax: 020 7390 6033
Further information for International Patients:
- All patients and their relatives are met upon arrival at The Portland Hospital and assistance is provided with admission including accompanying patients and relatives to their rooms.
- Upon admission, Health and Safety regulations and the fire routine is explained as well as information on the equipment in the room, a description of the hospital and the services provided.
- The International Patients Office provides a vital service in arranging interpreters for all non-English speaking patients and acts as a liaison between patients, consultants, ward staff and other departments. The International Patients Office is also on hand to deal with any problems or complaints if they arise.
- Our chefs offer an independent Middle East menu and other room services include Arabic language TV and newspaper services.
- Services for visitors and patients' relatives include arranging transport both to and from the hospital and/or airport, and locating suitable accommodation.